PHP in 2021? A Big Yes!
1. Top FREE Resources to Learn PHP
In this course you will learn the following things:
- You will Learn PHP Language Basics from Scratch.
- Complete PHP Syntax and Programming Language Basics.
- You will do Exercises, Assignments, and a Practical Quiz on PHP Language.
- You will learn how to set up PHP on your Machine (Windows or Mac).
- You will learn how PHP works and What can you do with PHP?
- You will learn how to define Variables and Constants.
- You will be able to define Expression and all the Operators in PHP.
- You will write a PHP program using Data Types — Strings, Numbers, Double, Boolean and null.
- Learn to organize your source code with Namespaces.
- You will learn how to write conditions and looping statements.
- Learn how to handle Strings in Webpage with String Functions.
- You will become a master in handling Arrays in PHP.
- Learn the basics of defining Functions, Passing Parameters, and Function Concepts.
- Write Clean and Quality code by learning how to properly Handle Exceptions and Errors.
- Learn Read, Write CSV File and Configuration Files in PHP
- You will learn how to Show Dates, Compare Dates, Format Dates.
PHP: The Right Way is an easy-to-read, quick reference for popular PHP coding standards, links to authoritative tutorials around the Web, and what the contributors consider to be best practices at present. There is no canonical way to use PHP. This website introduces new PHP developers to some topics that they may not discover until too late. It aims to give seasoned pros some fresh ideas on those topics they’ve been doing for years without ever reconsidering. This website will also not tell you which tools to use but instead offer suggestions for multiple options, when possible, explaining the differences in approach and use-case. This is a living document and will continue to be updated with more helpful information and examples as they become available.
This is the start of an ongoing series that will teach you the entire language of PHP. This series will include: Basic principles of PHP PHP7 / Apache / MySQL Setup Code Syntax (vars, arrays, loops, conditionals, functions, etc.) Procedural & OOP Dynamic Pages Form Submission / Superglobals Working With Databases Mini Projects (Contact Form, User Login System, etc.)
4. PHP Tutorial
This free PHP tutorial introduces the major concepts and technologies involved with programming in PHP. The first two subjects provide an overview of PHP and discuss the installation and configuration process. The following topics cover the fundamentals of PHP, from data structures to handling HTML forms to PHP functions to object-oriented PHP programming. These subjects are at the heart of programming in PHP. Later in the PHP tutorial are secondary topics related to PHP, like database interactions, file and server interactions, templates, and Web services. These topics have in common that they are not used in every Web site created but are critical to the success of PHP on the Web. Finally, this PHP tutorial presents a security techniques overview and the best tools for developing PHP applications, like NuSphere’s PhpED. PHP Tutorial.
This course is tailor-made for developers who are serious about mastering Object-oriented PHP. It provides easy-to-understand and concise tutorials and coding exercises to practice the newly acquired skills. By doing so, the learning process becomes as fast and smooth as it can be.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste time! Get on board and learn to truly master Object-oriented PHP!
Originally posted at raftlabs.co