Learn Frontend Development with React.js
The best resources to learn React.js are as follows:
1. React Tutorial for Beginners
Resource created by Mosh Hamedani.
It is a collection of everything related to React ecosystem. Awesome react a GitHub repo with a readme file that contains links to every react utility. An excellent reference for experienced and advanced developers to find what they are looking for.
Resource created by enaqx
3. Building a chat app with React and Chatkit
Resource created by Per Harald Borgen
4. ReactJS tutorial for Beginners
Resource created by codevolution
5. Building a Yelp Clone
An article that step-by-step guides its readers to build a yelp clone. Yelp’s website, Yelp.com, is a crowd-sourced local business review and social networking site. The site has pages devoted to individual locations, such as restaurants or schools, where Yelp users can submit a review of their products or services using a one to the five-star rating scale. Businesses can also update contact information, hours, and other basic listing information or add special deals. In addition to writing reviews, users can react to reviews, plan events, or discuss their personal lives.
Resource created by Ari Lerner.
6. Tutorial: Intro to React
This tutorial doesn’t assume any existing React knowledge. It shows how to build an interactive tic-tac-toe game with React.
The tutorial is divided into several sections:
- Setup for the Tutorial will give you a starting point to follow the tutorial.
- Overview will teach you the fundamentals of React: components, props, and state.
- Completing the Game will teach you the most common techniques in React development.
- Adding Time Travel will give you a deeper insight into the unique strengths of React.
Originally posted at raftlabs.co